Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip Recipe
Updated: Mar 12
This is not a recipe blog. Not even close. But this recipe is SO GOOD I needed to pass if forward and share it with you. This recipe was shared with me by my aunt-in-law and it is so addictive. I could eat this all day and happily live a Wall-e life with this dip haha. It is going to be my new go-to for potlucks. Video at the bottom.
16 oz cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
1 cup grated tex-mex (save extra cheese for the top)
1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
4 shredded (pre-cooked) chicken breasts
2 tsp pureed garlic
1) In a bowl mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, garlic, cheddar cheese, and wing sauce.
2) Add chicken and mix it in
3) Pour into a casserole dish
4) Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese has melted
5) Serve with veggies, crackers, or nacho chips.
Connect With Me | It's not a conversation until you join in
Youtube: Samantha Twist
Facebook: Samantha Twist Blog
Pinterest: Samantha Twist Blog
Podcast: Twist Talks